Imagine a professional future that enables you to rise to complex challenges, take chances, and dig in to create amazing solutions. Landform offers a fresh, contemporary take on design and development consulting.
Talents of all sorts are welcome to help private and public-sector clients create memorable places across the country. At Landform, you can:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid flex time off for personal needs and vacations
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) employer contributions
- Transportation allowance
- Technology reimbursement
- Professional registration renewal fees
- Annual educational allowance
- Annual employee appreciation nights
- Annual family events
- Monthly happy hours
- Monthly birthday & anniversary celebrations
- Volunteering opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and flexible atmosphere
- Fully stocked beverage refrigerator
- Popcorn machine
- Ping-pong table
- Great views of the Mississippi River
- An Associates or Technical degree in a related field or related experience
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering, surveying, or landscape architecture
- Ability to comfortably work in a Windows and Microsoft environment
- Basic understanding of the software necessary to complete the level of communication needed
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and growth-minded
You'll be expected to do/job responsibilities/tasks:
- Four-year degree in civil engineering, landscape architecture or related field
Familiarize yourself with Landform’s Mission, Vision, and Values in your everyday work, such as:
- Relationships: assist other team members, and appropriate communication with clients, jurisdictional staff, and contractors.
- Mentorship: be a mentee to more experienced Designers and team members, work with others in a learning capacity, willingness to learn.
- Quality: positive attitude, punctuality, strong work ethic, high utilization
Using the software and tools provided, become familiar and use Landform’s systems and standards to:
- Plan preparation includes plotting and assembling plan sets with guidance
- Perform basic small site drafting and grading
- Perform basic small site storm-water modelling, storage indication, and routing methods
- Perform basic site lighting and landscape plans
- Perform private utility coordination, site investigations, technical and basic zoning research
- Perform basic design and materials selection with guidance
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid holidays, FTO, 401K employer contribution, transportation allowance, technology reimbursement, professional registration renewal fees, and annual educational allowance
Annual employee appreciation nights, annual family events, monthly happy hours, monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, volunteering opportunities, networking opportunities, fun and a flexible atmosphere.
Propel your career today.
A brief written description can't do the real Landform experience justice. Apply now
to take the next step toward coming in for an interview to see the difference firsthand.