Helping others is what H&R Block does best, which means you’ll get to see the impact of your work firsthand and will have the opportunity to inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money.
Joining us as a First Year Tax Professional means you’ll have access to advanced tax training you’ll need to be successful. You’ll also have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
When you join our team, you’ll find that we’re here to live the H&R Block brand purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Responsibilities (Day to day)
Qualifications and Skills (What you will bring to the team)
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Preferred but not required:
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Ability to meet all IRS and applicable state requirements and completion of required continuing education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experience